Rooms and Rates
Hotel Accommodation & Tariffs
RATES FROM 1st April 2017 - 31st March 2018
Room Type 1 x Night
All the above include Breakfast* and are based on two sharing
All bedrooms have free tea and coffee making facilities (along with local biscuits made by Moore's in Bridport)
Extra beds charged at £25.00 bed & breakfast per night
Travel Cots £7.50 a night
Single occupancy of a Twin room £100.00 a night bed & breakfast
Single occupancy of a double room from £125.00 a night bed & breakfast
Dogs are welcome (charged at £10.00 per night)
*Breakfast - a choice of tea, coffee, fruit juices, cereals, fresh fruit & yoghurt, followed by a cooked English Breakfast (with other hot menu options available) and toast with a selection of jams and marmalade.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- a non refundable deposit of £50.00 per room is required to confirm the reservation.
- All deposits paid are non refundable & non transferable
- In the case of 24hrs notice not given for cancellation, full charge will be made, we recommend guests take out holiday insurance
- No shows will be charged full rate to the confirmation credit cards.
- All rates are based on two sharing bed and breakfast unless otherwise stated.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome at the hotel in specified rooms. There is a charge of £10.00 a night excluding food.
- Dogs are not allowed in the main restaurant, area, and where breakfast is served. Owners will be held liable for any damage caused by their pets and should not leave them unattended in the bedroom when leaving the hotel at any time
- We operate a no smoking policy throughout the hotel
- Any damage or theft will result in a charge being made to the confirmation credit card.
- Check-in time is from 2.00pm. The latest check in time is 10.00pm unless reception is notified. Luggage can be left with us by prior arrangement before 2pm on your arrival day.
- Check Out is by 10.30 am.
- There is limited parking available, we are therefore unable to guarantee a parking space. There is a pay and display car park at the front of the hotel, which is free from 6pm-8am.
- Telephone calls are charged at 25p per unit.